1. Wei-Shiun Chang, Bo, Timothy C. Salmon (2015) An investigation of the average bid mechanism for procurement auctions. Management Science 61(6):1237-1254. (Online Appendix) Click to see the coverage in IFREE newsletter (by Vernon Smith, 2002 Nobel Laureate in Economics)
2. Chang, W. S., Salmon, T. C., & Saral, K. J. (2016) Procurement auctions with renegotiation and wealth constraint. Economic Inquiry, 54(3), 1684-1704.
3. Chang, W. S., & Lin, Y. T. (2019). The effect of lead-time on supply chain resilience performance. Asia Pacific Management Review, 24(4), 298-309.
4. Liu, Y., Chang, W. S., & Chen, W. Y. (2019) Health Progress and Economic Growth in the United States: the Mixed Frequency VAR Analyses. Quality & Quantity, 53 (4), 1895-1911.
5. Chang, W. S. (2019) The Adverse Effects of Renegotiation in Procurement Auctions with Endogenous Liability. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 81, 91-101.
6. Lam, M. & Chang, W. S. (2020) The effect of information on supply chain coordination: A model of value discounting. Asia Pacific Management Review. 25 (3), 134-141.
7. Chang, W. S. & Daniel Sanchez-Loor (2020) Downstream Information Leaking and Information Sharing Between Partially-Informed Retailers. Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade. 1-28.
8. Daniel Sanchez-Loor & Chang, W. S. (2022) Experimental Study of the Effects of Structural Assurance, Personal Experiences, and Product Reviews on Repurchase Behavior in E-commerce Platforms, Electronic Commerce Research, 1-40
9. Chang, Yu-Yu, Daniel Sanchez-Loor, Hui-Ching Sana Hsieh, Wei-Shiun Chang (2023) How Aging Affects Opportunity-Necessity Entrepreneurship: Demographic and Perceptual View, Australian Journal of Management. 48(1), 67-89.
10. Daniel A. Sanchez-Loor, Wei-Shiun Chang, Manuel A. Zambrano-Monserrate (2023) An Inner Superhero: Experiments on Self-Verification, Competition, and Social Distance on Information Sharing in Anonymous Virtual Communities, Taiwan Economic Review (Accepted)
1. When Being Uninformed Is Better: Curse of Knowledge in Decentralized Supply Chains with Daniel Sanchez-Loor
2. Enterprising Spirit Rejuvenated: The Role of University Entrepreneurship Education in Shaping Company Employees' Career Commitment and Tournover Intention, with Ahmad Fadhil and Yu-Yu Chang (under review)
3. The Impact of COVID-19 on organizational risk management, with Tracy Huynh
Projects in Progress
1. Procurement Auctions with Differentiated Goods, with SongSong Liu
2. Strategic and Behavioral Analysis of Information Sharing in Supply Chain
3. The Value Creation in MTO and MTS with Sarah Jane Ereneo