1. Wei-Shiun Chang, Bo, Timothy C. Salmon (2015) An investigation of the average bid mechanism for procurement auctions. Management Science 61(6):1237-1254. (Online Appendix) Click to see the coverage in IFREE newsletter (by Vernon Smith, 2002 Nobel Laureate in Economics)
2. Chang, W. S., Salmon, T. C., & Saral, K. J. (2016) Procurement auctions with renegotiation and wealth constraint. Economic Inquiry, 54(3), 1684-1704.
3. The Effect of Lead-time on Supply Chain Resilience Performance, with Cindy Lin. Asia Pacific Management Review. 2018 (Accepted)
4. Liu, Y., Chang, W. S., & Chen, W. Y. (2019) Health Progress and Economic Growth in the United States: the Mixed Frequency VAR Analyses. Quality & Quantity, 53 (4), 1895-1911.
5. Chang, W. S. (2019) The Adverse Effects of Renegotiation in Procurement Auctions with Endogenous Liability. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 81, 91-101.
6. Lam, M. & Chang, W. S. (2020) The effect of information on supply chain coordination: A model of value discounting. Asia Pacific Management Review. 25 (3), 134-141.
7. Chang, W. S. & Daniel Sanchez-Loor (2020) Downstream Information Leaking and Information Sharing Between Partially-Informed Retailers. Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade. 1-28.
1. The Superman inside Us: Information Sharing in Anonymous Virtual Communities, with Daniel Sanchez-Loor (R&R)
2. Effects of Resentments and Quality Confirmation in Markets with Quality Ambiguity and Quality Uncertainty: An Experimental Study, with Daniel Sanchez-Loor (R&R)
Projects in Progress
1. Procurement Auctions with Differentiated Goods
2. Strategic and Behavioral Analysis of Information Sharing in Supply Chain
3. Knowledge Curse in Supply Chain, with Daniel Sanchez-Loor
4. Cognitive Entitlement in Ultimatum Games