1. Wei-Shiun Chang, Bo, Timothy C. Salmon (2015) An investigation of the average bid mechanism for procurement auctions. Management Science 61(6):1237-1254. (Online Appendix) Click to see the coverage in IFREE newsletter (by Vernon Smith, 2002 Nobel Laureate in Economics)
2. Chang, W. S., Salmon, T. C., & Saral, K. J. (2016) Procurement auctions with renegotiation and wealth constraint. Economic Inquiry, 54(3), 1684-1704.
3. The Effect of Lead-time on Supply Chain Resilience Performance, with Cindy Lin. Asia Pacific Management Review. 2018 (Accepted)
4. Liu, Y., Chang, W. S., & Chen, W. Y. (2019) Health Progress and Economic Growth in the United States: the Mixed Frequency VAR Analyses. Quality & Quantity, 53 (4), 1895-1911.
5. Chang, W. S. (2019) The Adverse Effects of Renegotiation in Procurement Auctions with Endogenous Liability. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics, 81, 91-101.
6. Lam, M. & Chang, W. S. (2020) The effect of information on supply chain coordination: A model of value discounting. Asia Pacific Management Review. 25 (3), 134-141.
7. Chang, W. S. & Daniel Sanchez-Loor (2020) Downstream Information Leaking and Information Sharing Between Partially-Informed Retailers. Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade. 1-28.
8. Daniel Sanchez-Loor & Chang, W. S. (2021 Accepted) Experimental Study of the Effects of Structural Assurance, Personal Experiences, and Product Reviews on Repurchase Behavior in E-commerce Platforms, Electronic Commerce Research
1. The Superman inside Us: Information Sharing in Anonymous Virtual Communities, with Daniel Sanchez-Loor (R&R)
Projects in Progress
1. Procurement Auctions with Differentiated Goods, with SongSong Liu
2. Strategic and Behavioral Analysis of Information Sharing in Supply Chain
3. Knowledge Curse in Supply Chain, with Daniel Sanchez-Loor
4. Cognitive Entitlement in Ultimatum Games